The Identity Crisis Of Parenting Book is Now Available!
The kids in your life need that special gift that only you have. YAR is devoted to helping you parent effectively through those sometimes hard to handle teenage years. Get the book and get real help today!
YOUTH AND ADOLESCENT RELATIONSHIPS: A SHORT GUIDE TO RELIEF Revised Edition
Add this book to your shelf!
Take it to the beach and be ready for any wave that comes your way.
STARS (Secondary Teachers of At-Risk Students) Book is Now Available!
Feeling overwhelmed in your classroom? Controlling classroom behaviors is a top priority for teachers of hard to manage teenagers.
Here’s a little secret: you cannot control another’s behavior but you can control yours.
If you’re at your wits end, the 5 strategies in this book will empower you to make the changes that will
1) maximize your time with students and 2) put the joy back into teaching for you.
Get yours today and get started!
Need a little extra help?
Working one-on-one with Terri is the answer for you if:
To you, I bring my experience working with hurt, damaged, troubled, confused adolescents and their parents and teachers for more than 30 years!
Also, successful behavior management strategies for home and the classroom, and a philosophy that works.
To find out if we’re a good fit for each other, please CLICK HERE to schedule a free (that’s right!) 30 minute call.
On this call, we will establish where you are now, where you want to go and what’s stopping you. You’ll leave the call with an action plan you can implement whether we decide to work together or not!
You want to improve your relationship with the adolescent(s) in your life because the current state of affairs simply isn’t working
You just want to stop worrying because you’re fed up with the emotional cost
You want to know how to increase your success with the youth you work with
You want to change the way your teenager’s behavior is affecting your life but aren’t sure how
You are divorced or not living together but want to keep your child as the focus as you co-parent
Your teaching career has flattened and you don’t know what to do even though you’re trying harder than ever
Or maybe you just need some clarity around the adolescent life stage and how to effectively help the teens in your life through it
Here's How It Works
- 30 minutes is all it takes to talk about you, your current status, and your dreams for the future
- Gain a plan you can implement whether we decide to work together or not!
One on One Sessions
- 4 Weekly 60 Minute Sessions
- Create a workable plan to face and solve your current issues
- Build from your action plan and make progress toward the determined goal!
Sessions For Co-Parents
- 4 Weekly 60 Minute Sessions
- Decide from the beginning the best plan for your child(ren)
- Discover how to best work together to achieve your desired outcome
- Determine weekly strategies for continued success!
What experts are saying...
"What good solid advice you offer. Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me and all those parents who will benefit from your book."
-Jim Faye Founder of Love & Logic
"Terri Gregory is funny, brave, and wise. She's earned her insight through heart and hard work. Her stories makes us feel less isolated as parents."
- Ariel Gore, Editor of Hip Mama